MASSO 6 relay module provides optical isolation to high voltage/current signals from MASSO controller.
- Multi color LED’s for each relay helps easily troubleshoot issues.
- Green color LED indicates that a signal is received to switch on the relay and the relay has been switched on.
- Red color LED indicates that a signal to switch on the relay has been received but the relay has failed and not working.
Wiring and Setup instructions: CLICK HERE
- Optical isolation to protect low voltage components and MASSO.
- Multi color LED’s status to show input signal status and relay fail status.
- Works with a single 24VDC power supply.
- Each relay can be used to control 5 Amp 28VDC or 5 Amp 240VAC load.
- Easy mounting using M3 screws.
- WARNING: Connecting the power polarity in reverse will damage the relay module.
You can learn all about the Masso Controller at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1S9ofTFCochJOwrSqJLZw/featured