That's when the MASSO controller came into being. A dedicated embedded CNC controller was designed from the ground up on a custom-built hardware platform that included all the inputs and outputs to control machine axis, spindles, accessories, etc. All the required hardware is built into the system and the user only needs to connect an monitor screen through the built-in VGA port and a standard USB keyboard. With a unique dedicated architecture, the machine can be controlled without requiring any dedicated PC.
Built-in WiFi Connectivity – MASSO G3 comes with Wi-Fi hardware and software to easily transfer gcodes files to the machine and monitor machine/job status through WiFi.
- MASSO G3 CNC Lathe Controller
A simple and standalone Lathe CNC Controller with fully integrated hardware and software specially designed to run CNC machines independently of a PC. No need to worry about installing drivers or motion cards, just wire the MASSO to your motor drives and enter calibration values to start machining.
Things such as true encoder feedback from spindle makes it easy to setup and machine multi-pass threads accurately.MASSO Plasma Hardware Features
- 4 times faster then Generation 2 controllers.
- 4 USB ports to directly connect keyboard, mouse, touchscreen and pen drive without a need of USB hub.
- 24 Isolated Inputs
- 18 Outputs
- 2 Analog (12 bit) inputs
- Step & Direction signals for stepper or servo drives
- Direct spindle control with 0-10 volts, CW, CCW & PWM
- MPG handwheel dial support
- Embedded real-time OS eliminating issues such as VIRUS attacks and system failures or crashes
- All software is pre-installed and no need for drivers or control software
- Onsite upgradable through USB. Any future software revisions are free to download and upgrade
- Machine and job status visualization in real-time
- Easy user interface
- Dedicated system requiring no PC
You can learn all about the Masso Controller at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1S9ofTFCochJOwrSqJLZw/featured