Introducing a modular control panel for your next CNC project. A new introduction from RoverCNC is this modular control panel for your next CNC project. Mode out of 3mm aluminum sheet, anodized black. This offering only includes the 6 panel covers (front, back, top, bottom and 2 sides) that have been pre-drilled for M5 clearance screws to be mounted on any 20x20mm extrusion frame (frame not included).
The package includes:
- 1pc Front Panel - This is a 400x400mm front side that is predrilled to accept an 2 grab handles (180mm screw hole center-to-center) on each side, an emergency stop, and a power ON/OFF switch
- 1pc Back Panel - This is a 400x400mm back side that is predrilled to be used as a mounting platform, and as well to accept a back/mounting plate
- 1pc Top Panel - This is a 400x200mm top plate
- 2pcs Side Plates - These are 400x200mm side plates with either blank sheets or precept and drilled to accept a 120mm fan (blow air out) and air inlet filter (to allow air flow into the panel)
- 1pc Bottom Plate - This is bottom side that is predrilled to allow a wealth of connectors to connect all your CNC components to the CNC panel, that include:
- 7x XLR Type Connectors (16mm opening) - To carry your motor axis and spindle PWM, coolant, probe, THC, etc
- 8x RCA Type Connectors (10mm opening) - To carry your limit switches, problem, home, etc
- 1x 3PIN Power Connector (27.5x22mm) - To attach your power 110/220v
- 1x DB25 Connector - To carry your data control signal from your computer controller using the parallel port
- 1x USB B Panel Connector - To carry your data control signal from your computer controller using the USB port
- 1x FUSE (12.5mm opening) - To mount a fuse and protect your components
Please go through the pictures demonstrating how the panel sheets can be used to construct the completed panel. The 20x20 extrusion frame and individual connectors not included!